Leadership by Everyone | Reflection 5
Imagine a beehive and zoom in to marvel at its hexagonal honeycombs, the connecting beeswax and the underlying organic fabric. A perfect example of nature's organic structures.
Take some time to ask yourself:
• Which structural frames would aid my life or my company?
• Where in my company does it feel narrow, constricted?
• How much space does life get here?
• What patterns can you discern?
• How does the company's DNA express itself in its form?
• What's the glue that keeps things together?
• What is built well? What is or should be under construction?
• Which structure fits you and your company?
• Which of the emergent dynamics would you have changed?