KNOWING WHAT I WANT (The Art of Judging)
Aktualisiert: 11. Juni 2021
Leadership by Everyone | Reflection 3
Imagine to view a lively mountain brook with big boulders and a well built stone pile as a signpost at its side. Take some time to ask yourself:
- Where do you stand and what is to be decided?
- What is set in stone for you?
- What is still unclear or still in flow?
- What is important to you here?
- Where do you want the way to go?
- What can you discern on the horizon?
- What is fix for you? What can be shaped by others?
- What is the orientation you want to offer?
- How stable is this?