Aktualisiert: Juni 11
Imagine a strong tree on a flowery meadow with the sun zooming in on the leaves of green grass. Take some time to ask yourself:
- Where do you stand in life?
- What grows and flourishes in your inner garden today?
- What has got its fixed place in your life, in your thinking?
- What can you hold on to?
- Where is space for new, more or something else?
- What journey have you mastered to get here?
- What's the path you will take to go on from here?
- What part of this is already visible, what's still veiled?
- What will carry and enliven you while you go on?
ps. This is a preview from our upcoming book on Leadership by Everyone (A1)