Leadership by Everyone | Reflection 6
Imagine a snowflake in its beauty when viewed under a microscope. It is a unique constellation of crystals connected to and interwoven with other such structures, together forming fragile figurations of the dancing snow.
Take some time to ask yourself:
• What - in the dynamics within my area of responsibility - is really working well today?
• Which are the moments in business life that I enjoy most? And how frequent are they?
• What would be really beautiful?
• What might be the contribution of this strange and on first sight alienating perspective?
• What is not yet playing together well?
• What are the dissonant moments? What is jarring?
• How to connect to this dissonance to open up possibilities for productive conflict and transformation?
• What are the spaces for unfolding?
• What needs a deep and honest conversation between two human beings?
• Where should your attention go next?